Mobile computing centre
Backup of data and even facilities is a key process for a large computing centre. I presented this gift to our long lasting chef d'operation.
The development of K. Daube solved the demanding task with a number of genuine features:
- Analog rather than digital computing avoids any limitation in magnitude
- No mains or batteries required, so lowest energy consumption is guaranteed.
- Fully mobile, can be moved anywhere. Does not need any additional energy for the dislocation.
- Low volume for high capacity.
- Procedures fully documented.