KLD - Hobbies and recreationManual work is the main topic in this area. Some still interesting results are:
- Map of my home village Göfis with surroundings (scale 1:5'000) based on a Swiss survey map. For this I collected all area names (flurnamen) from elderly people (1963).
- Vademecum for the engineer: a book of about 150 pages with tables, nomograms and diagrams (1963 - 66).
- 9 week tour in the US together with a colleague from the School of Technology (1969)
- Vademecum with various information including nearly the whole 'information' from the School of Technology - drafted in A4, photographed and reproduced in A6 size (1970)
- Cards (A6) with information about 16mm movies to be used in schools, youth groups or parishes. From 460 write-ups about 350 are from me (1978 - 84). I was the editor and publisher of this.
- Project Officers Personal Office (POPO) - a special portfolio for the volunteers of SHARE Europe. From this development I also produced about 50 myself (1988 - 92).
- Special gags and gifts for colleagues and friends.
- Planning the tours of St. Nicholas in Fällanden, where I got Swiss citizenship. This work is some sort of linear programming - but completely without a computer.
- Editor for SHARE Europe (Conference Report, organisational and marketing brochures, Annual Report, Newsletter, Conference Announcement). (1989 - 94)